Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thinking about Advent

Yet again I'm wondering how time passes so quickly. How did it get to be November already? It seems like September just began. I'm starting to think about getting ready for Advent. I'm making another Advent calendar like the one I made last year.


I hope to have a tutorial ready to go in a few days for anybody that might be interested.  Is anybody else thinking about Advent.  Any great ideas to share?  I hope to be almost done with Advent plans in the next week or so.  I wonder how much I can get done this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you off of Make And Takes. Your Tea advent is absolutely darling as is this one! I would LOVE to have you write up a guest post for my Homemade Advent Week that is going on next week. I know that is not much notice, so if you do not have time, that's totally fine. If you do decide that you are interested, I would need it by Sunday. Just write up a post (you can do a tutorial for one, or just create a post showing both of your ideas and a description of how you made them, it's up to you) and then send me the html code for that post. If you need help knowing how to do that let me know :)

    For more details, check out the link below. Have a great weekend!!

    http://brandyscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/countdown-to-christmas-with-homemade.html

    Brandy
    Gluesticks
    www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete