Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Girl Knitting

I haven't had much of an excuse to do baby girl knitting in the last few years.  It has been a treat to do some knitting for my niece.   

So far I've just done some brand new baby sized knitting.  I've done a few photo props.  I love how cozy she looks in them. 

She seemed to like being all snuggled up.  I thought it might be silly to make things just for a photo shoot, but I figure they can be shared with friends or I can recycle the yarn into hats. 

On the way to visit Lady Bug I knit up a little hat.  I think it is the first time I've knit a hat small enough for a newborn. 

I think I'll add the Welcome to the World Newborn Hat to my standard baby gift list.  Do you have any standard baby gifts you like to make?   I have a few favorite gifts to make.  I'm always on the look out for new ideas.  I'd love to hear about what you like to make. 



5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little bundle. I've not really tried knitting...I'm amazed at your abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that little purple snuggly is sooo cute! I love it! What pattern did you use?

    - Ellie @ Mammy Made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! That purple pod is TOO cute! How can I get that pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple pod pattern is the Eskimo Kiss Hooded Cocoon / Photography Prop from Welcoming Home Baby the Handcrafted Way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete